Recommends / FTA stands firm on border controls after night of violence in Calais
The FTA has called on the UK and French government to maintain the current border ...
News / 'We don't talk anymore' – where is the UK's air cargo community?
Amsterdam formed one; Zurich did. Frankfurt’s got one; and now Brussels has too. So where is the ...
People / Leigh Pomlett takes over as Freight Transport Association president
CEVA Logistics executive director Leigh Pomlett is the new president of the Freight Transport Association, ...
News / IRU 'hid' $554 million of members' funds through TIR carnet scheme, claims whistleblower
A former executive with the Geneva-headquartered International Road Transport Union (IRU) yesterday made a criminal ...
News / Welcome for UK review of fines for truckers carrying hidden illegal immigrants
The Freight Transport Association (FTA) has welcomed the UK Home Office’s plans to review the ...
News / UK autumn budget brings massive boost to major roads, but ignores skills shortage
BIFA has urged the UK government to act and “put spades in the ground” after ...
People / David Wells named as new FTA chief executive
The UK’s Freight Transport Association (FTA) has named David Wells as its new chief executive, ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy