News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
News / Christmas bonus for carriers as Asia-Europe container shipping freight rates stay firm
In the final rates commentary of 2016, carriers managed to increase spot rates from Asia ...
News / Hanjin alliance partners lose out with transpacific market share up for grabs
The four remaining members of the CKYHE alliance are the biggest losers in the Hanjin Shipping ...
News / G6 axes more Asia-North Europe capacity as carriers prepare for a 'bleak' October
Anticipated low demand in October for container bookings between Asia and North Europe has forced ...
News / Container shipping rates sink yet again, despite start of 'peak season'
Spot container shipping rates fell across all the main container trades this week as carriers ...
News / Container lines announce new price hikes as ocean rates continue to slide
Container freight rates on the main east-west shipping trades fell further this week as carriers continued ...
News / G6 plans huge capacity increase on Asia-Mediterranean trade, which may put pressure on rates
The G6 alliance is to increase its capacity on the Asia-Mediterranean trade by 21%, almost 2,200 ...
News / G6 takes shipper fears on board and phases-out HMM ships from Asia-Europe trades
The G6 Alliance is to phase out troubled ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) ships ...
News / G6 extends Asia-Europe Loop 6 suspension indefinitely to sustain freight rate gains
The G6 Alliance today extended the suspension of its Loop 6 service from Asia to North Europe ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times