News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
Recommends / Container shipping slump stings German investors
If there’s one kind of shipping investor that it is difficult not to feel rather sorry ...
Now Germany limits air cargo imports from Bangladesh in further blow to garment exporters
Bangladeshi exporters are reeling from Germany’s decision to restrict direct air cargo imports from the country, while its ...
Recommends / Russia and Germany play hardball on cargo traffic rights
Russian and German negotiators are meeting today in Moscow for the latest round in the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo launches products to boost general freight as earnings suffer 40% slump
Lufthansa Cargo is set to add new products to its portfolio to boost its standard ...
Recommends / Signed, sealed and delivered: the Amazon threat to DHL
Sorry – even more on DHL and Amazon, but this article, from German paper Handelsblatt, ...
Recommends / Major raid at Frankfurt over illegal handlers shakes German cargo industry
German freight firms including Lufthansa, DHL and Fraport are said to be among the victims ...
Comment / Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd IPO is looming – but leave it to the professional investors
It has been a long wait, but the official announcement of the IPO of Hapag-Lloyd ...
News / Containership widening brings new era for shipowners and new hope for panamaxes
The second panamax containership to undergo innovative “widening” conversion is set to return to the ...
- 1.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Analysis: time for a u-turn and a DP-DHL forwarding spin-off
- 5.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam