Gulf carriers Headlines
Recommends / Trying to make sense of the new US travel ban
Something smells wrong about this latest US travel ban, which prevents passengers flying from certain ...
Recommends / Emirates boss denies reports of merger with Etihad
Two “restructuring” transit-reliant airlines, hubs an hour apart by road in the same country. There ...
Recommends / EU sharpens competition tools to face Gulf carrier challenge
The EU is sharpening its pencil in what appears to be an attempt to stem ...
Recommends / Etihad fails to boost cargo volumes in 'very tough' environment
Etihad has acknowledged the difficult business environment – but failed to note intense competition in the Gulf ...
Recommends / Etihad heads off Trump tensions with pledge not to grow in US
Etihad has stalled a possible battle with the new US administration, saying it is “very ...
People / Hogan out at Etihad as strategy changes, threatening thousands of other jobs
There are to be a number of management changes in the airline industry. Handesblatt is reporting ...
Recommends / Gulf airlines face renewed threat from protectionist Trump
Donald Trump’s protectionist stance could widen the divide between US and Gulf carriers afterhe takes office ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
Recommends / Cathay-Lufthansa air freight JV illustrates growing role of Gulf airlines
As Lufthansa announces it is hoping to progress quickly with its Air China partnership, the excellent ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today