Hamburg Sud Headlines
Comment / Analysis: Maersk executives eye a rising tide of risks as they consider their options
Executives at Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) care a lot about their shareholders – it appears ...
News / Maersk Line to acquire Hamburg Süd in cash deal worth up to $5bn
Maersk Line today announced it is to acquire Hamburg Süd in a cash deal one analyst ...
News / Oetker family may be ready to sell Hamburg Süd container line after 60 years
Shipping circles in Hamburg are abuzz with speculation that the Oetker family will announce this ...
News / Latin line pours cold water on rumours of wider box shipping cooperation
One of the largest shipping lines in Latin America has poured scorn on the idea ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
News / Overcapacity warning as MSC moves big ships to 'more robust' Europe-Middle East/India trade
Having already been obliged to idle two of its flagship 19,000 teu vessels because of weak ...
News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam