Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
News / Hamburg Sud blames vessel cascading for a disappointing year of weak growth
German ocean carrier Hamburg Sud has warned of more pressure on already weak north-south container ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Rationalisation the driver for Hamburg Sud's CCNI acquisition
Rationalisation is the driver of Hamburg Sud’s announced preliminary agreement for the acquisition of the ...
News / More cost-cutting needed after 2013 fall in revenue, says Hamburg Süd parent
Hamburg Süd’s owner says the north-south container shipping line needs to cut more costs after ...
News / Hamburg Süd under pressure as 2013 rate swings and overcapacity take a toll
German container shipping line Hamburg Süd felt the pinch last year as overcapacity on the main ...
News / Hamburg Sud Latin America box services to move from Tilbury to London Gateway
The bitter box port war in the south of the UK has escalated with the ...
Recommends / Hamburg pushes for Hapag-Lloyd Hamburg Sud shipping merger
Although the senior management and executive teams in control of Germany’s two main container shipping ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals