News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
Recommends / Box lines offer to change pricing policy to appease EU antitrust probe
GRIs could become a thing of the past as the major container shipping lines try ...
News / Hamburg Sud blames vessel cascading for a disappointing year of weak growth
German ocean carrier Hamburg Sud has warned of more pressure on already weak north-south container ...
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Rationalisation the driver for Hamburg Sud's CCNI acquisition
Rationalisation is the driver of Hamburg Sud’s announced preliminary agreement for the acquisition of the ...
News / More cost-cutting needed after 2013 fall in revenue, says Hamburg Süd parent
Hamburg Süd’s owner says the north-south container shipping line needs to cut more costs after ...
News / Hamburg Süd under pressure as 2013 rate swings and overcapacity take a toll
German container shipping line Hamburg Süd felt the pinch last year as overcapacity on the main ...
News / Hamburg Sud Latin America box services to move from Tilbury to London Gateway
The bitter box port war in the south of the UK has escalated with the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates