Hamburg Sud Headlines
News / 'Go global or go home' the message to niche lines following HS-UASC alliance
“The message is clear,” said Drewry in its weekly container analysis this morning. “The mantra ...
News / Deal with UASC connects Hamburg Sud with a global shipping network at last
The surprising announcement last week of a “global co-operation agreement” between United Arab Shipping Co ...
News / Rationalisation the driver for Hamburg Sud's CCNI acquisition
Rationalisation is the driver of Hamburg Sud’s announced preliminary agreement for the acquisition of the ...
News / More cost-cutting needed after 2013 fall in revenue, says Hamburg Süd parent
Hamburg Süd’s owner says the north-south container shipping line needs to cut more costs after ...
News / Hamburg Süd under pressure as 2013 rate swings and overcapacity take a toll
German container shipping line Hamburg Süd felt the pinch last year as overcapacity on the main ...
News / Hamburg Sud Latin America box services to move from Tilbury to London Gateway
The bitter box port war in the south of the UK has escalated with the ...
Recommends / Hamburg pushes for Hapag-Lloyd Hamburg Sud shipping merger
Although the senior management and executive teams in control of Germany’s two main container shipping ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd merger with Hamburg Sud called off
And so another week on the rollercoaster ride of container shipping begins with the breaking ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and Hamburg Sud merger could bring Christmas cheer to the city
With all this talk of how a Hapag-Lloyd-Hamburg Sud merger would result in the creation ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam