Hanjin Shipping Headlines
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
News / Hanjin suppliers and customers on a collision course over money and cargo
Hanjin suppliers and customers in the US are on a collision course as creditors continue ...
News / HMM joining 2M alliance may not be a done deal after all, post-Hanjin
In the wake of the bankruptcy of South Korea’s Hanjin Shipping, compatriot Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
Comment / Analysis: is Hanjin sinking the first sign of new global financial unease?
The crisis that gripped the global financial markets in the summer of 1997 saw a ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
Recommends / South Korea to lead Hanjin ships to three offshore base ports
The latest news on the Hanjin bankruptcy from South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency, which claims ...
News / Shippers face soaring rates as they battle for alternative space after Hanjin collapse
Shippers are starting to feel the heat from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping as container ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times