News / Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
Creditors decided today not to extend financial support to Hanjin Shipping beyond the end of ...
Recommends / Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
News / Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
Hanjin Shipping today submitted a “financial improvement plan” to its creditor banks in a final attempt ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Financial Services Commission chief rules out aid for Hanjin Shipping
South Korea’s top financial regulator, head of the Financial Services Commission Yim Jong-yong, has reiterated ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
News / Hanjin to off-hire 38 chartered ships in bid to reduce outgoings and shore up cashflow
Hanjin Shipping has confirmed to The Loadstar that it intends to off-hire 38 chartered-in vessels ...
Recommends / Hanjin Shipping setback as Seaspan opposes fee cut
And so the saga continues – but not well for beleaguered Hanjin Shipping. Ship lessor ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam