News / Alliance partners abandon ship as Hanjin applies for court receivership
The largest bankruptcy ever to take place in container shipping now appears inevitable after the ...
News / Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
Creditors decided today not to extend financial support to Hanjin Shipping beyond the end of ...
Recommends / Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
News / Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
Hanjin Shipping today submitted a “financial improvement plan” to its creditor banks in a final attempt ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Financial Services Commission chief rules out aid for Hanjin Shipping
South Korea’s top financial regulator, head of the Financial Services Commission Yim Jong-yong, has reiterated ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
News / Hanjin to off-hire 38 chartered ships in bid to reduce outgoings and shore up cashflow
Hanjin Shipping has confirmed to The Loadstar that it intends to off-hire 38 chartered-in vessels ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today