News / Alliance partners abandon ship as Hanjin applies for court receivership
The largest bankruptcy ever to take place in container shipping now appears inevitable after the ...
News / Bankruptcy looms for Hanjin Shipping as creditors reject latest rescue plan
Creditors decided today not to extend financial support to Hanjin Shipping beyond the end of ...
Recommends / Creditors reject latest Hanjin rescue plan as 'D-Day' looms
Creditors of Hanjin Shipping have rejected the shipping line’s latest ‘self-rescue’ scheme, saying that it ...
News / Last-ditch bid to avoid bankruptcy as Hanjin submits liquidity plan to creditors
Hanjin Shipping today submitted a “financial improvement plan” to its creditor banks in a final attempt ...
Recommends / Watchdog probing Hanjin's inter-affiliate transactions
More rumblings in South Korea about possible malpractices at Hanjin Group, whose container shipping division ...
Recommends / Financial Services Commission chief rules out aid for Hanjin Shipping
South Korea’s top financial regulator, head of the Financial Services Commission Yim Jong-yong, has reiterated ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
News / Hanjin's multimillion-dollar charter debts cast a bad light on South Korea, says Seaspan
Financially troubled South Korean carrier Hanjin continues to owe huge sums of money to the ...
News / Hanjin to off-hire 38 chartered ships in bid to reduce outgoings and shore up cashflow
Hanjin Shipping has confirmed to The Loadstar that it intends to off-hire 38 chartered-in vessels ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals