Heavy liftings Headlines
News / Becalmed container lines eye project cargo as an alternative revenue stream
Project logistics and out-of-gauge cargo are the latest specialist shipping targets of container lines looking for ...
People / SAL Heavy Lift appoints Jürgen Kuntz as head of Asia desk
Jürgen Kuntz has returned to SAL Heavy Lift and a job in Hamburg as the ...
Recommends / Volga-Dnepr takes on Polet's two AN-124s
Volga-Dnepr told The Loadstar just two weeks ago that there was no such deal, but ...
Recommends / Qatar Airways goes big in the charter market
Qatar Airways is eyeing the oversized cargo market. It has wet-leased a 747-400BDSF – non-liveried ...
Recommends / CEVA launches project logistics division as it announces flat 2Q results
CEVA last week announced it is to add project logistics to its freight management portfolio. ...
CLC Projects launches freight forwarding conference in Hong Kong
CLC Projects is a project freight network of small and medium sized project freight forwarders. Our ...
Recommends / Project cargo matters, say insurers
Two insurers have issued guidelines on how to carry heavy or oversized items at sea. ...
News / Transporters of project cargo feeling the squeeze as global oil giants economise
Movers of project cargo are already feeling the impact cutbacks in capital expenditure being implemented ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times