Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
News / With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has continued to pick at the bones of erstwhile compatriot Hanjin, ...
News / Hyundai announces plan to recruit ex-Hanjin staff and seafarers
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), today announced a recruitment ...
Recommends / HMM forms alliance with smaller local lines
In an attempt to grow its footprint and counteract the downturn sweeping across the container-shipping ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
Recommends / HMM expects improved profitability in Q1
There is clearly something in the air for liner shipping executives. South Korea’s Yonhap News ...
News / Shipper customers kick back at 2M Alliance plan to put their cargo on HMM ships
News that their cargo may be loaded onto Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) vessels has angered ...
News / Hyundai signs slot charter deal with 2M, but Maersk and MSC say no to alliance membership
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has agreed a three-year slot purchase and exchange deal with the ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals