Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
Recommends / HMM forms alliance with smaller local lines
In an attempt to grow its footprint and counteract the downturn sweeping across the container-shipping ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / Containership owners may be next to be buffeted by ripples from the Hanjin collapse
The next industry casualty of the Hanjin collapse may not be a carrier, but a ...
Recommends / HMM expects improved profitability in Q1
There is clearly something in the air for liner shipping executives. South Korea’s Yonhap News ...
News / Shipper customers kick back at 2M Alliance plan to put their cargo on HMM ships
News that their cargo may be loaded onto Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) vessels has angered ...
News / Hyundai signs slot charter deal with 2M, but Maersk and MSC say no to alliance membership
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has agreed a three-year slot purchase and exchange deal with the ...
Recommends / Top business leaders to be grilled in SK parliamentary corruption probe
Right from the time it became apparent that Hyundai Merchant Marine was in trouble, through ...
News / HMM widens its port terminal portfolio with Hanjin's TTI facility at Algeciras
As the sale of Hanjin assets gathers pace, Korean compatriot Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
News / HMM must settle for slot exchanges rather than full membership of the 2M
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) may have to settle for a slot exchange agreement with 2M ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam