IAG Cargo Headlines
News / Bullish IAG Cargo chief puts his faith in technology as revenue drops
IAG Cargo on Friday announced a 6.6% decline in commercial revenue last year. It reported 2016 revenue ...
Comment / Dynamic new IAG Cargo chief brings a breath of fresh air and warmth
A fresh wind has blown in at IAG Cargo. The atmosphere is different – less ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says go digital to drive 'almost criminal' inefficiency out of air freight
Inefficiency in the air freight industry is “bordering on the criminal”, according to IAG Cargo CEO ...
News / Cargo boost for Heathrow as ABC's twice-weekly freighter takes off for Moscow
Heathrow has scored a welcome freight goal with the news that AirBridgeCargo is to launch ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
People / Cargolux hires IAG Cargo sales exec Chris Nielen as new VP
Cargolux Airlines has appointed Chris Nielen as its new vice president of sales. Mr Nielen, who ...
News / IAG invites 'disruptive' start-ups into Hangar 51 to develop hi-tech products
IAG is launching a platform for start-up disruptive technology companies to work with it to create ...
News / IAG Cargo invests in top end of the market with major new freight facility
IAG Cargo is bucking trends and investing in air freight – with an eye firmly ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today