IATA WCS 2017 Headlines
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / A focus on cargo partnerships for Etihad as Gulf competition takes off
It is no secret that the UAE carriers are struggling. Rumours about Emirates in particular ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
News / Shippers are turning to air freight as ocean shipping wallows
In the face of a weak sea freight sector, shippers are turning to air cargo ...
News / The mood in air cargo is upbeat, but watch for pressure on profitability
An upbeat air cargo industry is this week celebrating a return to growth and noted positive ...
IATA's World Cargo Symposium set to take off in Abu Dhabi
The Loadstar is delighted to announce that AirBridgeCargo Airlines will be supporting our coverage of IATA’s World ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates