Recommends / Air freight carried momentum into the new year, says IATA
Air freight enjoyed a 6.9% increase in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs) in January, below the double-digit ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / IATA takes a dim view of growth predictions for air freight in 2017
IATA has warned that despite an expected acceleration in the global economy this year, there ...
News / Rising demand the engine for air freight market growth in 2016
The air freight market saw rare growth of more than 3% last year, according to figures released today. IATA’s ...
Recommends / November air freight demand translates into strong peak season, says IATA
IATA has revealed its air cargo data for November, showing that – as predicted – it ...
News / New probe ordered into 'cartel' claims by India's air cargo agents against IATA
India’s competition authority has been ordered to re-investigate claims by air cargo agents that IATA ...
Recommends / Air cargo IT improvements translate into increased trade activity
The air cargo industry has enjoyed some good news lately. And according to this study ...
News / IATA calls on carriers as it steps up its campaign to combat illegal wildlife trade
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has stepped up its efforts to tackle the illegal ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times