Recommends / November air freight demand translates into strong peak season, says IATA
IATA has revealed its air cargo data for November, showing that – as predicted – it ...
Recommends / Air cargo IT improvements translate into increased trade activity
The air cargo industry has enjoyed some good news lately. And according to this study ...
News / IATA calls on carriers as it steps up its campaign to combat illegal wildlife trade
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has stepped up its efforts to tackle the illegal ...
News / Forwarding paper trail provides stubborn opposition to IATA's electronic air waybills
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has maintained its 2017 electronic air waybill (eAWB) adoption ...
News / Clearer skies for air freight with growth set to continue after 2016 ends on a high note
Favourable one-off incidents and improving performances across European economies caused airfreight to outperform global GDP ...
News / Airlines told don't ship defective Samsung phones, but replacements could give air freight a buzz
Airlines must ban the shipment of defective Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones if they want ...
Recommends / Air cargo demand strengthens in July at fastest pace in 18 months
Air cargo growth in July rose 5% year-on-year – the fastest growth since early 2015. ...
Recommends / De Juniac takes IATA helm, pledges to deliver value
So it’s goodbye to Tony Tyler, hello to Alexandre de Juniac, as he takes on ...
News / Forwarders finally on equal footing with air cargo carriers following outbreak of peace between IATA and FIATA
It has taken four years, and several disagreements, but forwarders are no longer mere “agents” ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam