India Shining Headlines
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
Recommends / Bezos invests billions to make Amazon a top e-commerce player in India
Amazon may not have won over China, but it has played a different game in ...
Recommends / The death of hyperlocal delivery start-ups: what went wrong?
India was supposed to be the next e-commerce behemoth. It already has a culture of ...
Recommends / Logistics could save $200bn a year with India's GST
The proposal by the Indian government to replace myriad state taxes with a nationwide goods and ...
Recommends / Can India’s container transhipment hubs take on Colombo?
A thorough article on India’s ports business from Livemint and the knowledgeable P Manoj. The ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
Recommends / India could force Apple to alter supply chains for greater market share
A new Indian regulation could have an interesting impact on Apple’s supply chain. For the hi-tech ...
Recommends / India’s $500m port deal with Iran a masterstroke — and a tough balancing act
India has sealed its trade route into central Asia and Russia with a deal to ...
Recommends / No 'Made in India' impact visible yet in exports
For all the talk about India taking up China’s mantle as the manufacturing centre of ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today