Internet of Things Headlines
News / Shippers need to gear up for a world with no secrets in the supply chain
The freight industry should embrace online pricing to create more efficiencies – while shippers also ...
Recommends / How IoT logistics will revolutionise supply chain management
Spending on connected logistics solutions is expected to almost treble over the next four years, ...
Recommends / Supply chains and the link with the Internet of Things
The supply chain may be going global, but for many companies, it remains more opaque ...
Recommends / IoT and the supply chain: the complexity of staying connected
The future may be bright (the future may even be orange); but getting there is ...
Recommends / How the industrial Internet of Things could change 3PL services
A forward-looking blog by Cerasis on how the internet of things will affect the logistics ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times