Recommends / HMM forms alliance with smaller local lines
In an attempt to grow its footprint and counteract the downturn sweeping across the container-shipping ...
Recommends / Aeon turns to Japan Post for Asian shipments
Here is the principal reason that Japan Post bought Australia’s Toll Holdings for such an ...
Recommends / Forwarders gloomy over China’s prospects, as US companies move out
Oh dear. The fog over China is becoming ever more dense. First, a survey of ...
News / Intra-Asia rates hit by ripples from chaotic ocean container trades and China slowdown
Weak trade demand and rampant competition between ocean carriers has led to unsustainable freight rates ...
News / Competition swells as carriers switch their focus onto the booming intra-Asia trades
Growing demand on intra-Asia tradelanes has prompted a flurry of activity from ocean carriers seeking ...
News / Intra-Asia rates are under pressure from Chinese slowdown and cascaded tonnage
The once robust intra-Asia tradelanes are seeing increased freight rate pressure due to the twin ...
Recommends / UPS gears up for expanded regional traffic in Asia
UPS has pledged investment into intra-Asian services to boost the hi-tech and luxury markets. Eyeing ...
News / Intra-Asia – richer pickings for carriers, or another potential victim of bigger ships?
Embattled ocean carriers, struggling to turn a profit on the Asia-Europe and transpacific tradelanes, are ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times