People / Inttra appoints container veteran Vijay Minocha president Asia Pacific
Inttra has appointed Vijay Minocha as president for Asia Pacific. Mr Minocha brings with him more ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
People / New INTTRA regional president Philly Teixeira urges shipping to embrace digital world
Philly Teixeira, INTTRA’s new president of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, has ...
People / Peter Spellman joins INTTRA as chief technology officer
Today INTTRA announced that Peter Spellman has joined the company as a Senior Vice President and ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel will use INTTRA for all eVGM submissions
The world’s largest sea freight forwarder, Kuehne + Nagel (KN), has signed a deal to ...
People / INTTRA appoints Jeff White new CFO and head of strategy
Jeff White has become the chief financial officer and head of strategy for INTTRA, the ...
News / MSC links up with INTTRA to help shippers comply with new container weight verification rules
Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has signed a partnership agreement with container shipping booking platform INTTRA ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today