Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Iran-Europe trade blooms as IRISL relaunches container and breakbulk services
The first vessel of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) called at Hamburg this ...
Recommends / Oman port targets bigger Iran shipping ties
Oman, with big ambitions in the logistics industry, is jostling for position with Tehran. While ...
News / Full ahead for IRISL as it prepares to rejoin global liner trades after sanctions are lifted
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) appears set to resume its service between the ...
Recommends / CMA CGM steps up Iran presence with IRISL deal
Yesterday French shipping line CMA CGM appeared to steal a march on its deepsea container ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times