People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
News / Italian ports look to recapture domestic imports lost to North European rivals
Italian ports have renewed their offensive of trying to capture European hinterland cargo marketshare from ...
News / Competition in the sky over Malpensa as more air cargo carriers boost services
Competition among cargo carriers at Milan Malpensa Airport is set to intensify, with increasing numbers ...
News / Contship Italia sees off Med rivals to post double-digit growth
Italy’s leading container terminal operator Contship Italia saw its combined throughput grow by nearly 1m ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times