News / Unions applaud new agreement aimed at thawing labour relations at DP-DHL
Union leaders in Germany and elsewhere have welcomed a deal between labour groups and postal and ...
News / Panama Canal hits back at 'false' ITF claims that new locks pose a threat to larger boxships
The Panama Canal has rejected claims by the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), reported in ...
News / Union warns of danger to bigger boxships carriers plan to send into new Panama Canal locks
Despite the impending break-up of both the G6 and CKHYE alliances, both have announced plans ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates