People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Naha Airport aims to be Asia cargo hub, helped by TPP
Naha Airport in Okinawa is one of the more interesting cargo hubs, being part of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
Recommends / Toyota losses mount amid Japanese quakes as auto production is disrupted
The automotive logistics market could see some change following Japan’s earthquake. Toyota, Mitsubishi and Honda ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / Bangladesh favours Japan for port and power plant, in blow to China
Japan and China are jostling for position in investing in developing economies in Asia. And ...
News / Future of container shipping division in jeopardy as MOL sails close to the wind
Japan’s Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) is walking a tightrope. With an enterprise value that trebles ...
Recommends / Japan automakers hit production snags as US port dispute drags on
The US west coast port congestion is as equally painful to Asian exporters to the ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times