News / Charging system for Kale GMAX e-freight service at Mumbai Airport is ruled illegal
India’s airport body has ruled that the charges made by Kale Logistics for its GMAX ...
News / Fears grow over rising e-freight costs as Kale eyes new markets for GMAX
Air cargo players have expressed fears over escalating costs if Kale Logistics’ plans to roll ...
News / 'More than just e-AWB'. Kale hits back at anger over portal charges at Mumbai
Kale Logistics has hit back at suggestions that it is overcharging for its GMAX airport ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times