Keep on trucking Headlines
Comment / Analysis: keep on trucking with Schneider as its IPO looms
“Trucking is the primary means of serving the North American transportation market and hauls approximately ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
Recommends / Trucking too complex to be 'Uber-ised', claims new report
The ‘Uber’ model will not work for trucking, according to a new report by Armstrong ...
Recommends / US hauliers move less freight in June – and blame excess inventories
US freight companies are bemoaning overstocked inventories, as volumes recorded by the CASS Freight Index ...
Recommends / Trucker wins appeal against £10,000 illegal immigrant fine
Finally, some good news for hauliers plying the Calais-Dover route. A lorry driver has won his ...
News / Appeal for more data as cargo crime in EMEA region rises 115% year-on-year
Cargo crime has reached a three-year high, according to the latest reports by TAPA’s Europe, ...
Recommends / Trucking revenue keeps CH Robinson on the road to growth
Net profit during 2015 at CH Robinson grew 13.3% on the previous year, the company ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today