Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
News / Kuehne + Nagel sees revenue fall but profits rise over first nine months
Despite declining revenue, Kuehne + Nagel reported increases of 6.3% and 5.1% in gross profit ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
News / No more cargo overcharging and Hanjin US exports must start to flow, rules court
NVOCCs can no longer be overcharged for moving Hanjin cargo, and the carrier’s US export shipments could soon ...
Comment / Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
The devil in the detail at Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel at this critical economic juncture is ...
News / KN sees profits rise, but declining revenue, and is 'too reliant on a few key markets'
Despite declining revenues, Kuehne + Nagel saw an 8% growth in half-year gross profit and ...
News / Shippers slam forwarders and carriers 'exploiting' VGM rule to add more fees
Shipper representatives have claimed that some freight forwarders and carriers have looked to use the ...
People / Kuehne + Nagel finalises new European management structure
Kuehne + Nagel is set to complete the restructuring of its European division this October, ...
People / Yngve Ruud appointed global head of air freight at Kuehne + Nagel
With the imminent departure of current head Tim Scharwath to lead DHL Global Forwarding, Kuehne + ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 5.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals