Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
News / Record profits in 2016, so now K+N is set to hit the acquisition trail
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) saw a record profit performance in 2016, despite diminishing revenue and ...
News / Established forwarders have nothing to fear from well-funded start-ups – yet
Forwarders which create value for shippers and invest in IT will be the ones that ...
Comment / Analysis: K+N at a crossroads – time for a take-private deal?
The recent nine-month performance of Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel continues to beg the question as ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel sees revenue fall but profits rise over first nine months
Despite declining revenue, Kuehne + Nagel reported increases of 6.3% and 5.1% in gross profit ...
News / Get automated or in 10 years the industry won't need you, forwarders warned
Ocean freight forwarders are facing extinction within the next decade unless they embrace booking automation, ...
News / K+N under orders to quick-march British Army logistics into the 21st century
The logistics supporting British Army operations will be transformed after the opening of a new defence fulfilment centre ...
News / No more cargo overcharging and Hanjin US exports must start to flow, rules court
NVOCCs can no longer be overcharged for moving Hanjin cargo, and the carrier’s US export shipments could soon ...
Comment / Analysis: nervous times for K+N with shares at the mercy of financial markets
The devil in the detail at Switzerland’s Kuehne + Nagel at this critical economic juncture is ...
News / KN sees profits rise, but declining revenue, and is 'too reliant on a few key markets'
Despite declining revenues, Kuehne + Nagel saw an 8% growth in half-year gross profit and ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates