News / American Airlines and LATAM eye cargo in antitrust request for metal-neutral alliance
American Airlines and LATAM are considering adding cargo to their far-reaching “metal-neutral” proposed alliance between ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
Recommends / Latam applies for JV immunity with AA and IAG, while Qatar threatens...
Some movement in airline alliances today. Latam has applied for antitrust immunity for joint-ventures with ...
Comment / LATAM Airlines struggles as synergies disappoint – is it now a takeover target?
When Chile’s flag carrier, LAN, acquired Brazil’s TAM in 2012, hopes were running high for ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times