London Gateway Headlines
News / UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
UASC has revised the upcoming UK call of its 18,800 teu AL Muraykh from Felixstowe ...
News / London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
UK port London Gateway is expected to announce that it has won its first Asian liner ...
Recommends / Tilbury’s £1bn drive to expand into Thames 'global trading port'
The FT has been talking to the port of Tilbury – which, far from bowing ...
News / 'A great win' for London Gateway as CMA CGM adds services, while logistics park expands
CMA CGM is set to significantly increase the volumes of reefer containers it puts through ...
News / Terminal operators under fire from shippers over high fees for releasing Hanjin containers
The fall-out from the bankruptcy of South Korean line Hanjin continues this week as more ...
News / Picture Special: London Gateway gets a lift as new cranes arrive for Berth 3
Slightly incredibly, given the apparent state of the vessel, two massive cranes arrived safe and sound ...
PODCAST: Confused? Find out what the experts say about VGM
Nothing has caused as much debate in liner shipping circles in recent months as the ...
News / EXCLUSIVE Port of Felixstowe u-turn on insistence on VGM, but will charge for weighing boxes
The UK’s largest box port, Felixstowe, said yesterday it would allow containers to be delivered to ...
News / Cameron Thorpe to take over as London Gateway chief executive, as Simon Moore heads to Dubai
DP World London Gateway chief executive Simon Moore is moving on from his current position ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today