Lufthansa Cargo Headlines
News / Airfreight sector confidence gets a lift as 2016 ends with healthy growth
Airfreight will remain strong for the first half of 2017, bolstered by Chinese fiscal stimulus ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots announce more strikes this week
While the direct effect on Lufthansa Cargo could have been worse, with freighters operating and ...
Recommends / Lufthansa pilots strike tomorrow – union claims entire fleet will be grounded
Lufthansa Cargo faces yet another strike after the Cockpit union announced it would ground the ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo may have better Q4, but it won't help at year end
Lufthansa Group reported third-quarter net profit of €1.42bn, up 79%, but its cargo arm continues to ...
People / Cargolux appoints Bannerman as vice president corporate development and strategy
In yet another management change, Cargolux has appointed Christoph Bannerman as VP corporate development & ...
Recommends / Lufthansa poised for full Brussels Airlines takeover
In what must surely be disappointing news to many in Belgium, Lufthansa has decided to ...
Recommends / Lufthansa, Air China sign agreement for China-Europe routes
Lufthansa has signed a cooperation agreement with Air China to expand code-sharing on China-Europe, but ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo confirms management job losses by year-end
One-third of Lufthansa Cargo’s “leadership positions” will go as the carrier restructures in a bid ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today