News / Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
Container shipping line share prices declined sharply today after news that US Department of Justice (DoJ) investigators served ...
News / Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
Shippers wishing to book space on container vessels from North Europe to Asia are still ...
News / Europe-Asia capacity crunch a sign of shifting trade patterns, says Maersk
The eastbound capacity crunch hitting shippers to Asia is not temporary, but the beginning of a ...
People / Maersk head of sales Michael Hansen to join Hempel
Coatings supplier for the marine sector Hempel has appointed Michael Hansen as its new executive ...
News / IBM-Maersk blockchain forges a 'stronger and more transparent' supply chain
Maersk and IBM have come together to develop a blockchain solution for the shipping industry ...
News / Booking again: Maersk cashes in on Europe-Asia capacity crunch
After a short block on bookings this week, Maersk Line is again accepting cargo from North Europe ...
News / More liner shipping consolidation will 'put pressure on smaller carriers'
Last year’s rapid increase in liner shipping consolidation activity is likely to continue, according to speakers and delegates ...
News / Ocean carriers warn of cargo diversions as port strikes loom
Maersk Line has warned shippers that some cargo will be re-routed or diverted to avoid ...
News / Capacity crunch on box ships to Asia: Maersk first to stop taking bookings, as air freight awaits boost
Maersk Line today stopped booking export containers from Europe to Asia and the Middle East, according to market ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times