News / Bullish HMM announces new transpacific services and strives to 'rebuild trust'
As the transpacific contract season begins, restructured South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has ...
News / 2M beefs up east-west tradelane offerings ahead of new alliance launch
Seven weeks before two rival mega east-west alliances are set to launch, 2M alliance partners Maersk ...
News / SCFI spot rates dip after CNY, but carriers have contract price hikes secured
Container spot rates to North Europe dipped below $1,000 per teu this week, after the Chinese ...
Maersk Line defers delivery of new containerships to prop up cashflow
Maersk Line is to postpone delivery of nine newbuild 14,000 teu ‘utility’ ships with the last ...
News / Maersk first line to settle Russian anti-competition case sparked by 'illegal' GRIs
Maersk Line has agreed to pay $230,000 to settle a four-year competition case with Russia’s ...
News / Container rates war drags APMM profits down, but group stays bullish
AP Møller Maersk (APMM) saw underlying profit drop to $711m in 2016, compared with $3.1bn ...
News / Hamburg Süd gets closer to Maersk with new east-west slot charter agreement
Ahead of Maersk’s acquisition of Hamburg Süd, a deal has been reached for the German ...
News / Analyst predicts Maersk will enjoy a bumper 2017
Ahead of the Maersk Group 2016 annual report due on Wednesday, analyst Jefferies has predicted ...
News / Capacity cuts reward container lines as rates hold steady on east-west trades
Carriers were rewarded for their proactivity in the run-up to Chinese New Year, heading off ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals