People / A tough job at AF-KLM Cargo for Marcel de Nooijer
We don’t like to gloat, but The Loadstar tipped as long ago as January 2015 ...
News / Terror attacks, strikes and rising costs giving AF-KLM Cargo a bumpy flight
Restructuring at Air France-KLM Cargo has started to take effect, despite a weak market and ...
News / KLM Cargo and Dutch air freight sector 'lack vision and bravado', say critics
The management and strategy of KLM Cargo is accused of lacking “vision and bravado”, and have ...
Recommends / Call for open skies at Schiphol dominates air cargo debate
Both the Dutch government and KLM appear to have come under fire for protectionism at ...
News / All-cargo Midex Airlines folds its wings, while court backs Martinair restructure
Midex Airlines, beset by problems since it launched in 2008, has finally closed its doors ...
News / Martinair not for sale, says AF-KLM Cargo boss as court rejects pilots' status claim
Martinair is not up for sale, the head of Air France-KLM Cargo confirmed to Dutch ...
News / Martinair pilots launch last-stand legal battle to force KLM to save their jobs
Some 185 Martinair pilots are attempting one final battle to keep their jobs. In an administrative ...
Recommends / Martinair staff protest cuts as freighter fleet is reduced
Martinair’s Works Council is applying to an Amsterdam commercial court to protest the recent announcement ...
Recommends / Martinair axes 330 jobs, a third of them pilots
Martinair pilots yesterday faced the sad news that about 110 of them will be made ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today