News / Open skies beckon US and Mexican airlines, but it's no fiesta for cargo carriers
The doors have come off the air transport routes between Mexico and the US; this ...
Recommends / Trains take the strain as Mexican cargo crime gangs switch tracks
Criminals in Mexico move faster than freight companies, according to Mexico News Daily, which has ...
Recommends / China's BAIC Motors follows Asian shippers to Mexico
A Chinese carmaker is to follow rivals to Mexico, where it will build an assembly plant. ...
News / 'Outlook dim for Latin America trade in 2016', but Mexico is still shining
Trade prospects for Latin America are looking distinctly dim this year, according to a recent ...
News / US-Mexico parcel service launches as e-commerce spills into air cargo road feeder sector
E-commerce is spilling over into the air cargo road feeder service segment. Mexpress Transportation, which ...
News / XPO Logistics decides to keep Con-way full-truckload unit to capitalise on growing US-Mexico traffic
XPO Logistics has revealed that will retain the full-truckload (FTL) business unit of Con-way Freight, which ...
Recommends / Mexico-US aviation deal opens markets for cargo carriers
The governments of the US and Mexico have signed an air services agreement which will ...
Recommends / Toyota to join Mexican auto rush as Ford spends $2.5bn
Following on from yesterday’s analysis on burgeoning Mexican manufacturing, comes the “proof of the pudding”. ...
Recommends / Mexico's manufacturing sector continues to grow
The ongoing debate about sourcing locations continues in this in-depth article from US thinktank Stratfor, ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam