Recommends / Mexican tariff’s future met with concerns
Two stories on the possible impact of making changes to NAFTA. Bloomberg has a great ...
Recommends / Deepening feud pushes US and Mexico toward damaging trade war
Yesterday marked the beginning of what could be a drawn-out spat between the US and ...
News / New port developments raise spectre of overcapacity in Mexico
The spectre of terminal overcapacity is on the rise in Mexico. A slew of new projects ...
News / Open skies beckon US and Mexican airlines, but it's no fiesta for cargo carriers
The doors have come off the air transport routes between Mexico and the US; this ...
Recommends / Trains take the strain as Mexican cargo crime gangs switch tracks
Criminals in Mexico move faster than freight companies, according to Mexico News Daily, which has ...
Recommends / China's BAIC Motors follows Asian shippers to Mexico
A Chinese carmaker is to follow rivals to Mexico, where it will build an assembly plant. ...
News / 'Outlook dim for Latin America trade in 2016', but Mexico is still shining
Trade prospects for Latin America are looking distinctly dim this year, according to a recent ...
News / US-Mexico parcel service launches as e-commerce spills into air cargo road feeder sector
E-commerce is spilling over into the air cargo road feeder service segment. Mexpress Transportation, which ...
News / XPO Logistics decides to keep Con-way full-truckload unit to capitalise on growing US-Mexico traffic
XPO Logistics has revealed that will retain the full-truckload (FTL) business unit of Con-way Freight, which ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy