News / Container shipping pricing set for major change, consigning the suspect GRI to a watery grave
RIP the GRI. For at least three years, the major shipping lines may no longer attempt ...
News / MOL to restructure container shipping and dry bulk businesses as it warns of $1.45bn loss
Japan’s MOL said today that it is forecasting a massive $1.45bn loss for its fiscal ...
News / NYK quits as Asia-West Africa trade goes 'from bad to worse' with rates and volumes falling
NYK is to exit the Asia-West Africa trade, and could be the first of many ...
News / NOL sails back into the red, blaming weak container market for APL revenue plunge
Neptune Orient Lines (NOL) today blamed weak global demand and a “huge contraction in freight ...
News / MOL trumps Maersk for reliability: but does arriving on time matter any more?
Maersk Line has been replaced at the top of the rankings of the most reliable ...
News / Japanese shipping trio NYK, K Line and MOL see improved results in first quarter
Japan’s NYK, MOL and K Line all improved profitability in the first quarter of their ...
News / Future of container shipping division in jeopardy as MOL sails close to the wind
Japan’s Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) is walking a tightrope. With an enterprise value that trebles ...
News / Mixed fortunes in 2014 for Japanese carriers haunted by overcapacity fears
There were mixed fortunes last year for Japan’s major ocean carriers, K Line, MOL and ...
News / MOL splashes out for big ships, ordering four at 20,150teu and charters two more
Following the ‘counter-offensive’ new year message from its president, Japanese shipping group MOL confirmed today ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam