News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / HMM must settle for slot exchanges rather than full membership of the 2M
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) may have to settle for a slot exchange agreement with 2M ...
Recommends / HMM says talks still under way for shipping alliance membership
Membership of a global shipping alliance was crucial to the restructuring of South Korea’s Hyundai ...
News / MSC goes it alone with transpacific service as Maersk goes ad hoc
MSC confirmed today that it will resume its Asia-US west coast Maple service at the ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
News / Outlook for panamax owners even darker as youngest ever boxship is scrapped
The 4,546 teu 2006-built Viktoria Wulff (ex MSC Firenze) has become the youngest containership to ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.Etihad and Lufthansa eye merger, while other airlines face big changes
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam