News / HMM must settle for slot exchanges rather than full membership of the 2M
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) may have to settle for a slot exchange agreement with 2M ...
Recommends / HMM says talks still under way for shipping alliance membership
Membership of a global shipping alliance was crucial to the restructuring of South Korea’s Hyundai ...
News / MSC goes it alone with transpacific service as Maersk goes ad hoc
MSC confirmed today that it will resume its Asia-US west coast Maple service at the ...
News / Extra ships slow to book via Panama Canal as Suez tries to lure back traffic with rebates
Less than half a year since the opening of the expanded Panama Canal, large amounts ...
Recommends / South African competition authorities in 'seize and search' at six major shipping lines
Another day, another raid. This time in South Africa, where the competition commission is holding ...
News / Outlook for panamax owners even darker as youngest ever boxship is scrapped
The 4,546 teu 2006-built Viktoria Wulff (ex MSC Firenze) has become the youngest containership to ...
News / New view on container tracking as MSC joins CMA CGM as an investor in system developer
MSC has joined ocean carrier rival CMA CGM on the board of French start-up container ...
News / HMM signs up to partner Maersk and MSC in 2M Alliance next year
Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) announced today it is to join the 2M alliance in April next year. Signing a memorandum of ...
News / OOCL leads the pack as reliability becomes key to container line marketing strategy
Ocean carriers are focusing on better schedule reliability and faster sailing times as selling points ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates