Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
People / Rodolphe Saadé replaces father as CMA CGM chief
CMA CGM has appointed Rodolphe Saadé as chief executive, replacing his father, Jacques, who will ...
Recommends / NOL did not adapt fast enough, says CEO
A frank assessment of where it all went wrong for APL owner NOL, from its ...
Comment / Analysis – how long before CMA CGM heads to the stock market?
I believe that it is no coincidence that France’s CMA CGM, the third-largest container shipping ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
News / NOL racks up its third successive year of losses, reporting $181m of red ink in 2015
Singapore-based shipping line NOL posted a net loss of $181m in 2015, after a disastrous fourth quarter ...
Comment / Analysis: NOL/APL buy a big deal for CMA CGM, but a missed opportunity for Maersk?
This month, Singapore container shipping line Neptune Orient Lines finally agreed to be acquired by ...
News / CMA CGM chiefs eye 'significant' operational synergies in plan for integrating APL
On the assumption that CMA CGM’s acquisition of NOL receives the approval of anti-trust authorities ...
News / CMA CGM $2.4bn offer for APL accepted in deal to create third-biggest box carrier
CMA CGM has confirmed its offer of S$3.4bn ($2.4bn) in cash for the 67% stake ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today