Recommends / Has NOL acquisition come at a heavy price for CMA CGM?
CMA CGM’s finances have always verged on the opaque in comparison with its listed peers, ...
People / Rodolphe Saadé replaces father as CMA CGM chief
CMA CGM has appointed Rodolphe Saadé as chief executive, replacing his father, Jacques, who will ...
Recommends / NOL did not adapt fast enough, says CEO
A frank assessment of where it all went wrong for APL owner NOL, from its ...
Comment / Analysis – how long before CMA CGM heads to the stock market?
I believe that it is no coincidence that France’s CMA CGM, the third-largest container shipping ...
News / Looks like more pain before any gain for the Asia-North Europe sea freight carriers
Ocean carriers cancelled some 230 sailings in 2015 between Asia and North Europe to boost ...
News / NOL racks up its third successive year of losses, reporting $181m of red ink in 2015
Singapore-based shipping line NOL posted a net loss of $181m in 2015, after a disastrous fourth quarter ...
Comment / Analysis: NOL/APL buy a big deal for CMA CGM, but a missed opportunity for Maersk?
This month, Singapore container shipping line Neptune Orient Lines finally agreed to be acquired by ...
News / CMA CGM chiefs eye 'significant' operational synergies in plan for integrating APL
On the assumption that CMA CGM’s acquisition of NOL receives the approval of anti-trust authorities ...
News / CMA CGM $2.4bn offer for APL accepted in deal to create third-biggest box carrier
CMA CGM has confirmed its offer of S$3.4bn ($2.4bn) in cash for the 67% stake ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy