Ocean Alliance Headlines
News / Asia-Europe rate war could return with launch of new alliances
Could yet another rate war on the Asia-Europe westbound trade be round the corner, as ...
News / THE Alliance draws up trust fund to protect group from member bankruptcy
THE Alliance is to set up an independently managed trust fund to safeguard cargo operations ...
News / Singapore wins, HK and Port Klang the losers, in alliance reshuffle
Hong Kong and Port Klang are set to lose out on Asia-Europe port calls when the ...
News / Scoop for Wilhelmshaven as the Ocean Alliance comes to call
Although still unconfirmed by carriers – giving greater credence to Drewry’s view that a lack ...
News / London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
UK port London Gateway is expected to announce that it has won its first Asian liner ...
News / Hamburg Süd gets closer to Maersk with new east-west slot charter agreement
Ahead of Maersk’s acquisition of Hamburg Süd, a deal has been reached for the German ...
Recommends / CMA CGM and Cosco sign port partnership ahead of Ocean Alliance launch
This intriguing new phase of terminal alliances appears to be gathering steam rather quickly. Drewry’s ...
News / FMC commissioner slams green light for joint tug booking by foreign ro-ro carriers
The Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) will allow a consortium of ro-ro shipping lines to jointly negotiate ...
News / CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
CMA CGM and China Cosco are the two most likely carriers to buy OOCL, should its ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times