Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo confirms management job losses by year-end
One-third of Lufthansa Cargo’s “leadership positions” will go as the carrier restructures in a bid ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
People / Ray Curtis and Delta part company
Ray Curtis, vice president, global cargo sales, for Delta, is parting company with the airline, ...
People / Air freight chief Tim Scharwath to leave Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel has announced that Tim Scharwath, a board member since 2011, will be ...
People / Evergreen succession battle heats up as group chairman role is abolished
Fascinating story by Lloyd’s List’s Asia team on the pseudo-feudal factionalism at Taiwanese transport conglomerate ...
People / Delta's Anderson announces retirement in all-male shake up
Outspoken Delta CEO Richard Anderson is off in May, no doubt heading into a prosperous ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy