Off the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Eli Glickman named as Rafi Danieli's replacement as chief executive of ZIM
Zim Integrated Shipping Services has appointed Eli Glickman as its president and chief executive, replacing ...
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
People / Deutsche Bahn CEO Rudiger Grube resigns
Deutsche Bahn (DB) chief executive Rüdiger Grube has resigned after almost eight years at the ...
People / Paul Dyer to take the reins at DHL Supply Chain UK as Perry Watts announces retirement
DHL veteran Perry Watts has announced his retirement as chief executive of DHL Supply Chain ...
Recommends / Lufthansa Cargo confirms management job losses by year-end
One-third of Lufthansa Cargo’s “leadership positions” will go as the carrier restructures in a bid ...
People / TIACA secretary general Doug Brittin to retire
Doug Brittin, TIACA secretary general since 2013, has advised the board of directors that he ...
People / Another senior executive quits TNT: UK B2B express chief Marianne Culver
In an indication that things could be changing fast at TNT, Marianne Culver, UK managing ...
People / Ray Curtis and Delta part company
Ray Curtis, vice president, global cargo sales, for Delta, is parting company with the airline, ...
People / Air freight chief Tim Scharwath to leave Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel has announced that Tim Scharwath, a board member since 2011, will be ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today