On the right track Headlines
People / Investor Hilal denies he wants to control CSX, after railroad lists concerns
US investor Paul Hilal has denied he is in a “battle for control” of US rail carrier ...
People / CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
North America rail turnaround king Hunter Harrison has moved a step closer to taking the ...
Recommends / Baltic railway used by Graham Greene in a $5bn return
It might have been used by Graham Greene in the 1950s, but when I travelled ...
Recommends / First China-UK freight train as Xi seeks to lift trade
Transiting 12,000km across Asia, continental Europe and through the Channel Tunnel to the UK, the first ...
News / Intermodal traffic now the only route to growth for Europe's rail freight operators
European rail freight operators must target intermodal operations if they wish to grow in a ...
News / GB Railfreight calls for more investment in infrastructure as intermodal traffic gathers speed
GB Railfreight is set to launch its eighth daily intermodal service out of Felixstowe next ...
Recommends / Swiss declare Alps tamed as Gotthard rail tunnel opens
One of the great engineering projects of recent history was achieved today when Swiss authorities announced the ...
People / DB Cargo appoints gender diversity expert to push for more women in rail industry
UK rail operator DB Cargo has appointed Dr Amy Pressland (pictured) as a specialist HR ...
Recommends / It costs twice as much to export olive oil from Spain using China’s “One Belt, One Road” railway
Most of the discussion around China-Europe rail services has focused on the westbound headhaul leg ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today