People / OPDR appoints Angela Black as UK, Russia and Baltics head
Former Port of Tilbury executive Angela Black has been appointed as head of shortsea specialist ...
Comment / Can CMA CGM actually afford to finance the biggest takeover in shipping history?
As long as due diligence doesn’t uncover nasty surprises and the buyer is able to ...
News / OPDR staff fear for jobs in MacAndrews clash after CMA CGM confirms takeover
Iberian trades specialist OPDR’s 300 shore staff and 100 seafarers are fearing for their future ...
News / CMA CGM says profits rocketed by 187% in Q3, amid rumours of OPDR takeover
CMA CGM today reported a third-quarter year-on-year increase in net profits of 187% on the ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times