Recommends / China’s debt-trap diplomacy
China’s “one belt, one road” (OBOR) initiative has lots of ramifications for the transport and ...
India, Afghanistan plan air cargo link over Pakistan
A new air cargo service between India and Afghanistan is being planned, to avoid putting ...
Recommends / Agents urge PIA to start flying mangoes to the UK
Air cargo agents are urging Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to operate a seasonal freight service ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
News / Sub-continent faces severe congestion as strikes and rules delay shipments
A three-day freight forwarder shutdown in Pakistan has just ended after the government agreed to ...
News / 3PLs set their sights on South Asia's growing markets, but need to stay lean
Competition between 3PLs in South Asia is heating up as economic conditions make it more ...
Recommends / Why Pakistani shipping fails to sail
Pakistan’s shipping industry is feeling sidelined. Which is not much of a surprise when you ...
Recommends / Pakistan Intl Airlines cleared for EU cargo operations
Pakistan International Airlines has won ACC3 status, allowing it to carry cargo into the EU. ...
Recommends / US and EU impose ban on PIA cargo service
There’s not too much information at present, but the EU and US appear to have ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times