News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Cost-conscious Panalpina stays buoyant despite contracting markets
Swiss forwarder Panalpina today reported third-quarter results, which saw revenue for the first nine months ...
News / Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
The flower business may have given Panalpina a boost, but the forwarder has been forced to retreat ...
Comment / Analysis: options for growth limited as Panalpina is forced to bow to cyclical headwinds
Panalpina chief executive Peter Ulber was unequivocal on targets for the Swiss freight forwarder this year: ...
News / Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
Panalpina is closing its facility in JFK Airport and moving its operations to Chicago, The ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
News / Oil and gas market drills into Panalpina profit but logistics and other sectors grow
The dwindling oil and gas market contributed to an 11% fall in Panalpina profits in ...
News / Record low air freight rates means investment in service quality stays on the horizon
The news that air cargo rates have fallen to their lowest level since Drewry launched ...
News / 'Give us more and you'll get more', say forwarders in response to shippers' call for better air freight
Air freight must improve if it is to charge “luxury” pricing, shippers said last week ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Containerships 'full to the gunwales' on Asia-North Europe as rates hit 20-month high
- 4.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 5.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam