News / Tough markets and slimmer yields push Panalpina profits down 40%
Pressure on yields and a dwindling oil and gas market hit Panalpina profits last year. They fell 40% ...
Recommends / New York – with a touch of Chicago
Panalpina’s move last year to serve its air freight customers from its large Chicago office, ...
Comment / Analysis: Panalpina and CH Robinson, unlikely suitors but well-matched
I have had an imaginary conversation playing in my head over the past week, between ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Cost-conscious Panalpina stays buoyant despite contracting markets
Swiss forwarder Panalpina today reported third-quarter results, which saw revenue for the first nine months ...
News / Panalpina forced to step back from oil and gas, putting jobs on the line
The flower business may have given Panalpina a boost, but the forwarder has been forced to retreat ...
Comment / Analysis: options for growth limited as Panalpina is forced to bow to cyclical headwinds
Panalpina chief executive Peter Ulber was unequivocal on targets for the Swiss freight forwarder this year: ...
News / Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
Panalpina is closing its facility in JFK Airport and moving its operations to Chicago, The ...
News / Tough first quarter for Expeditors – customers cautious with their logistics dollars
Expeditors has had a challenging first quarter, which it blamed on current economic headwinds. But even ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today