Recommends / Container shipping slump stings German investors
If there’s one kind of shipping investor that it is difficult not to feel rather sorry ...
News / Seaspan sells youngest ever container vessel for scrap as idle fleet nears 1m teu mark
The idled fleet of containerships is set to grow rapidly in the coming weeks as ...
News / HMM shareholders 'wiped out' as Danaos charter rate agreement seals carrier restructure
Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation confirmed yesterday it has reduced Hyundai Merchant Marine’s (HMM) charter fees ...
Recommends / Massive restructuring of Korean shipping and shipbuilders in the offing
Ouch. This is going to be really painful for the people of Korea, but there ...
News / Idle containership fleet still growing as 2016 shapes up to be a record year for scrapping
Laid-up containership capacity “remains at an alarmingly high level”, according to the latest review by ...
News / More service cuts announced as fleet of idle containerships hits record level
Idled global container capacity has reached a record high of 1.57m teu, according to the ...
News / Container leasing companies 'all in the same boat' – swamped by "massive wealth erosion"
With little hope of recovery in the container trades, key industry suppliers – container leasing firms – ...
News / Changing times: how the wider Panama Canal may make 200 boxships redundant
The opening of the expanded Panama Canal next year will bring uncertain employment prospects for ...
News / Containership widening brings new era for shipowners and new hope for panamaxes
The second panamax containership to undergo innovative “widening” conversion is set to return to the ...
- 1.CMA CGM and Cosco are most likely takers for OOCL, say analysts
- 2.Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 3.Donald Trump’s global supply chain problem, in one chart
- 4.E-commerce giant Alibaba adds WCA network to its list of logistics partners
- 5.MyCargo Airlines 747-400F hits houses on approach to Bishkek, killing 32
- 1. TONY on Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
- 2. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Mai on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 4. Julio J. Marquez on Airfreight shippers could face price hikes between US and Venezuela as DoT rejects Transcarga traffic rights
- 5. BlueSky on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam