Port of Los Angeles Headlines
News / Shippers get the news: Hanjin finally reveals where its ships are
Unloading operations have begun on some Hanjin vessels after the line finally began to update ...
Recommends / Why LA spent a quarter-million to lure CMA CGM megaship
DailyBreeze has posed an interesting question: was the port of Los Angeles right to shell ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Comment / Ports America decides to move out – a blessing in disguise for west coast port of Oakland?
US terminal operator Ports America has decided to end its 50-year concession at the west ...
News / Transpacific container shipping rates decline as east vs west coast marketshare battle heats up
The US west coast ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach recovered well in the ...
Recommends / Quiet US ports spark slowdown fears as imports fall
High inventory levels and weak demand are to blame for a fall in imports at ...
Recommends / Drivers strike at Los Angeles, Long Beach ports
Sounds worse than it is, so far, as some 500 truck drivers at a handful ...
'Blindsided' LA & Long Beach authorities will take a bigger role in port operations
The chaos on the US west coast has forced port authorities in the region to ...
Recommends / More than 50 shades of grey at LA/LB terminals
It will require all of the stakeholders at the San Pedro Bay ports of Los ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 3.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times