Recommends / PSA to roadtest autonomous truck platooning in Singapore
The global truck driver shortage could soon be alleviated by the imminent usage of autonomous vehicles. They have already ...
News / PSA saw global container throughput grow 5.5% last year
Singapore’s terminal operator PSA today reported that it handled 67.63m teu across both its international ...
News / Bad news for Port Klang as CMA CGM signs up for container terminal JV with PSA at Singapore
After its acquisition of APL, French shipping line CMA CGM is expected to also sign a ...
News / Drewry paints a gloomy picture for box shipping as the global slowdown bites
Drewry has almost halved its global growth forecast for container shipping this year, down to ...
News / 'Re-optimise supply chains', says PSA chief, outlining Singapore's mega-future
Singapore today confirmed plans to continue to add capacity that will eventually see it operating ...
Recommends / CSCL disappoints while Cosco Pacific and PSA boom
China’s second largest boxship line, China Shipping Container Lines, has announced a net loss of ...
Recommends / PSA wins cargo handling contract at Kolkata
Singapore’s PSA International has won a container-handling contract at Union government-owned Kolkata port, which will ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times