News / Qantas Freight rejects lack of air cargo capacity claims as Cathay launches freighter service
Qantas Freight has denied there is insufficient freighter capacity out of Australia, after perishables exporters ...
News / Dallas Fort Worth set to position itself as the US hub of Asia-Latin America trade
Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airport is preparing major investment in cold storage facilities as it ...
Recommends / Qantas offers Australia Post six freighters for domestic business
The fight for air cargo in Australia is looking quite intense, with Qantas and Virgin ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia deal with TNT will boost FedEx footprint in Oz
Virgin Australia has won a contract to provide TNT Express with air freight in Australia. ...
News / Pressure increases for Bangladesh garment exporters as airport security comes under scrutiny
Bangladesh’s garment industry is struggling with delays to both imports and exports as security measures ...
Recommends / Virgin Australia establishes cargo unit as Toll Holdings switches to Qantas
Virgin Australia is to form a new cargo arm on July 1 after losing its ...
Recommends / Marron producers say Qantas airfreight price rise threatens east coast markets
Shippers are complaining that new domestic charges by Qantas has in some cases led to ...
Recommends / Atlas Air and Qantas extend ACMI relationship
Well, The Loadstar is happy to eat its words and accept that sometimes we are ...
Recommends / Slashing jobs and jets, Qantas makes a plea for state aid
Anyone wondering about the fate of the remaining Atlas aircraft in Qantas’s fleet only need ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 3.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 1. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 2. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 3. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 4. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times
- 5. P Balasubramanian on What yesteryear's air cargo market can teach us about today