Radiant Logistics Headlines
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
Recommends / Radiant takeover of Copper Logistics continues 3PL expansion spree
Yet more takeover activity among 3PLs, as deal-hungry Radiant Logistics has agreed its third purchase ...
News / US forwarder Radiant thinks laterally with $76m purchase of brokerage firm Wheels
US-based freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has signalled its intention to extend its logistics services after ...
News / Radiant Logistics on the acquisition trail, eyeing 'local heroes' as potential partners
US-headquartered freight forwarder Radiant Logistics has continued its international expansion programme with the opening of ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Julian Stephens on UK apparel importers 'forgotten' by THE Alliance network planners
- 2. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 3. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 4. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 5. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates