Rebuilding the UK Headlines
News / UK misses a trick – budget tax cuts would have boosted post-Brexit competitiveness
UK chancellor Philip Hammond (pictured) “missed an opportunity to stimulate economic growth”, announcing another year ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
Recommends / Tilbury 2 port development plans up for public consultation
A public consultation on a planned £100m expansion of Tilbury Port has been called for ...
News / Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
Rail freight faces being undermined by a UK government decision to cut more than 20% ...
Amazon plans 5,000 new jobs in UK
Amazon is to create 5,000 full-time jobs across its UK operation this year, bringing its ...
News / Logistics needs are important too, as London tackles its housing crisis
The UK government must remember the logistics sector when tackling the housing crisis that has enveloped ...
News / IAG Cargo chief says go digital to drive 'almost criminal' inefficiency out of air freight
Inefficiency in the air freight industry is “bordering on the criminal”, according to IAG Cargo CEO ...
News / Were you at the BIFA Freight Awards? Check out the photo blog
Last week BIFA hosted its annual freight awards at The Brewery, London. As always, it ...
News / New industrial strategy for post-Brexit Britain could give logistics sector a boost
Freight and supply chain representatives have welcomed UK government proposals for a new national industrial ...
- 1.Analysis: Expeditors the next takeover target for DP-DHL?
- 2.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 3.US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
- 4.Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 5.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 1. Anna on DHL gears up as South-east Asian e-commerce market gathers pace
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. email@example.com on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times