News / Doomed BHS owes logistics companies £2.6m – with DHL topping the list
Logistics companies are owed some £2.6m by BHS, the UK’s department store chain which yesterday ...
Recommends / California clothing manufacturers flee minimum wage hike
A little local news from California. The apparel manufacturing industry is already looking to move ...
Recommends / Alibaba overtakes Wal-Mart as world's biggest retailer
It has happened. Alibaba, Jack Ma’s Chinese e-commerce site, has become the world’s biggest retailer, ...
News / Amazon sends air cargo market into a spin as it eyes large 767 freighter fleet
Amazon is said to be sourcing up to 60 767 freighters as it looks to ...
News / Black Friday boosts volumes, but retailers find consumer frenzy fails on margins
It’s that day. Fat with turkey, Americans are turning to the shops to participate in ...
Inditex sales growth quickens on shop and online expansion
Air freight sweetheart Inditex has reported good results – especially in its growing businesses in ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 4.Up to 200 jobs to go at Toll Group as domestic operations falter
- 5.Analysis: acquisitive DSV – market predator or prey for PE?
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy