News / Volga-Dnepr and Antonov pull the plug on Ruslan, opening up AN-124 market
The decade-long near-monopoly of the Ruslan International AN-124 joint venture will officially end on 31 December. Partners ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / Freight comes to Farnborough: Silkway opts for an AN-124 and Boeing lands conversion orders
So the Farnborough Airshow – soggy, wet, noisy and busy, with an unmistakeable odour of ...
- 1.London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 2.DSV eyes return to acquisition trail as profits rise and UTi fits in nicely
- 3.Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4.Now CMA CGM signs with Alibaba for online booking of container space
- 5.Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 1. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 2. on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals
- 3. DS on Atlas Air takes pilots to court as it attempts to stem growing labour costs
- 4. peter marjoram on London Gateway wins first Asia-Europe liner service in shipping alliance reshuffle
- 5. email@example.com on Expansion-hungry Zeaborn boosts heavylift footprint with Rickmers buy