News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
News / Ruslan and the AN-124 could be forced out of business as Russia and Ukraine squabble
The future of the AN-124 aircraft is in serious doubt after Ukrainian manufacturer Antonov said it ...
Recommends / Russia and Iran plan rail link to snag share of Suez traffic
Azerbaijan is cementing its aim to become a major transport hub after offering to pay ...
News / Russian government reportedly eyeing Volga-Dnepr's AN-124s
The Russian press are reporting a certain amount of political sabre-rattling in response to Volga-Dnepr ...
News / Two more cargo carriers set for take-off in Russia, despite its declining air freight market
New air cargo carriers are picking over the bones of Tranasero, the Russian carrier which ...
News / Brussels launches air cargo community group, as airports lead the way in promoting freight
Air cargo shippers and forwarders can expect a greater focus on quality at Brussels Airport, ...
News / DCT Gdansk bears the brunt of Russian economic problems, but big ships save the day
Poland’s major deepwater port of DCT Gdansk will have seen container throughput decline by around ...
Recommends / Surge in protectionist measures blamed for sapping trade
It is a common misperception that we live in a world of few trade barriers. ...
News / Carriers square up for coming battle over Transaero's share of the air cargo market
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Aeroflot will be competing to pick up Transaero’s cargo business once ...
- 1.Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 2.XPO ends years of losses and wants to bring its 'secret sauce' to Europe
- 3.Yang Ming set to receive further government cash to help keep it afloat
- 4.Analysis: solid balance sheet helps Maersk weather the storm battering container shipping
- 5.Analysis: CEVA wants a happy ending, and you can take that to the banks
- 1. Julian Stephens on UASC diverts containership call from congested Felixstowe to London Gateway
- 2. Keven Gates on Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
- 3. daniel on Cut to UK rail freight grants will drive loads back onto the roads
- 4. john henry on CSX board to vote on appointment of Hunter Harrison as new CEO next month
- 5. Alex Lennane on With shipping coalitions set for launch, HMM snaps up more Hanjin terminals