Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
Recommends / China's ZTE telecoms shipper to axe 3,000 jobs
Amid looming US trade sanctions that could severely disrupt its supply chain, Chinese telecoms manufacturer ...
Recommends / Iran to buy 114 Airbus jets, but may seek Boeing aircraft post-sanctions
With sanctions lifted, Iran is in acquisitive mode, with aircraft the first on its wish ...
- 1.Investors get nervous as DoJ subpoenas CEOs of major carriers at the Box Club
- 2.Maersk retreats as Brazil's imports drift away, leaving no containers for exports
- 3.FedEx still paying the price for its acquisition of 'under-invested' TNT
- 4.Shareholders demand change at DX Group – chairman Holt in the crosshairs
- 5.NYK, K Line and MOL pass first marker buoy en route to the merger
- 1. Jens Opara on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 2. Mark Hawkins on Air freight rates out of Asia soar as capacity tightens – 'congestion equals dollars'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
- 4. Alfred Ellis on Asia-Europe shippers 'over a barrel' as carriers use capacity crunch to hike rates
- 5. Watanabe on Carriers bid to impress shippers with faster Asia-North Europe transit times